Sunday, February 20, 2005

December Screenings:

The projector screen fell down shortly before Thanksgiving, so I spent most of December watching Sex & The City episodes as I'd only seen a handfull. I'd be finished by now but the place I rent from lost their copy of Season 6: Part One - Disc 2. So I'm stuck until I Netflix it.

But I will comment that I liked the show more than I thought I would. I was resentful for many years for it winning so many awards and Sarah Jessica Parker winning every award. I don't see what she did that couldn't have been done by anyone else, not that she's not a good actress, I just don't think it stood out. I was impressed much more with Kim Catttrall (Samantha) and Cynthia Nixon (Miranda) while developing the biggest man-crush on Chris Noth.

I also started "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and have Seasons 2 and 3 ready to go. Larry David and I were separated at birth (albiet a few years apart).

No comments: